So many things to write about and not enough time...
- Brookfield Central boys (8-3) whipped Wisconsin Lutheran to snap a 3-game losing streak. Central faces Brookfield East, Tosa East and Sussex Hamilton to close out the year. First-place West Allis Central (9-2) plays MUHS, Menomonee Falls at home and Brook East on the road.
- Tosa East boys (7-4) need a minor miracle to get a share of the title. They finish with West Allis Hale at home, Brook Central on the road and MUHS at home.
- Eisenhower boys (11-3) are a game behind Whitnall (12-2) and with games against South Milwaukee, at Whitnall and Tosa West left. Whitnall plays at Tosa West, Ike and at Greenfield. The Lions won't be getting any help.
- New Berlin West boys (11-4) lost a HUGE, HUGE, HUGE game at St. Thomas More on Tuesday and fell a game behind in the loss column to More and Pewaukee, both 11-3. West finishes at Cudahy, Shorewood and Brown Deer, all winnable, but it might not matter. More plays at Shorewood, at Brown Deer, Cudahy and the big one - at Pewaukee). The Pirates play St. Francis, at Cudahy, at Shorewood and then More. Pirates have the easiest schedule.
- Eisenhower girls (13-0) have won 35 conference games in a row. They will clinch an outright title when they beat South Milwaukee Friday. They play Whitnall, Tosa West and Greendale in conference after that, but have a tough non-conference vs. Milwaukee Vincent (12-2) to end the year. They also play Mukwonago (10-5) in a NC game.
- New Berlin West girls (11-3) like the boys trails the leading Pewaukee and Cudahy (11-2) by one game in the loss column. The girls play Cudahy in a HUGE game on Friday at home, play two conference games on the road (Shorewood, Brown Deer, 6-21 combined). Pewaukee plays St. Francis, at Cudahy, at Shorewood and then More.
It should be fun.