A 16-year-old Milwaukee boy was arrested for battery after he punched and split the lip of a man in a Village parking lot last week, according to a Wauwatosa police report.
Also from the report:
A man was leaning against a pillar in the underground parking lot next to Noodles & Company, 7700 W. State St., with his bicycle on the ground next to him at 3:14 p.m. June 23. The boy approached and grabbed the bicycle handlebars, to which the owner said, "That's a bad idea."
The boy put the bike down, walked up to the owner and said, "You want to throw up hands?" Before the man could answer, the boy punched him at least a dozen times and split his lip.
As police looked for the boy, they received an alert about five boys breaking into a vehicle in the 7200 block of Honey Creek Parkway. The battery suspect was among the group.
The car owner said he and his girlfriend were skipping rocks into the creek when they heard the car alarm. He ran toward the street and saw the boys around his car. His cell phone had been taken.
It wasn't determined which of the boys took the phone, but a search of a 14-year-old Milwaukee boy turned up prescription pills that didn't belong to him and marijuana. He was arrested for drug possession.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23