He probably wasn't reading the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue for the articles.
A 17-year-old girl spotted a man fondling himself as he read the magazine at the Wauwatosa Public Library last week.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
The girl sat down to do homework when she saw a man open his pants and expose himself. He hardly tried to conceal himself, standing partially behind a bookshelf about 6 feet from the girl.
A few minutes later he fastened his jeans and picked up a large briefcase, then walked behind the bookshelf and started reading. After a security guard made his rounds, the man again began masturbating.
The girl left because she was disgusted by the man's actions.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23