Bangles & Bags to open in 'Tosa
Handbag, jewelry and accessory boutique Bangles & Bags will open a shop in Wauwatosa in March.
The store, 1504 Underwood Ave., will be the fifth for the expanding, locally-owned business. Owned by Jeanette Dvorak and Susan King Steiner, the six-year-old firm opened its fourth location in Cedarburg last May. Other shops are in Delafield, downtown Waukesha and the Third Ward.
Customers can get an early look at the Wauwatosa store at a "Diva Night" from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. Feb. 16.
- Two new Ross Dress for Less stores set to open Saturday
- Meijer store in Sussex to open Tuesday
- National Business Furniture grand opening set for June 14
- Men's retailer Richard Bennett Tailors moving to Brookfield Square from Mayfair
- Bon-Ton Stores Inc. planning to sell, lease back three more stores
- Hallmark aiming for another touchdown: Packer Jordy Nelson is 2016 Keepsake ornament
- Wisconsin's first Akira store opens Friday at Brookfield Square
- Downtown Boston Store's new furniture department debuts Thursday
- Meijer partners with Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin network
- Fox Bros. Piggly Wiggly lands meat contest awards
Retail Business News
All sorts of things are bubbling up — from exotica such as holograms and virtual reality to more-prosaic but potentially more-useful technology — as legacy retailers seek to merge their physical outposts with the online world.
The transformation has chains making major investments, and Menomonee Falls-based Kohl's Corp., one of the Milwaukee area's largest employers, is no exception.