A 32-year-old man on parole for burglary was arrested for vandalism after an odd incident at a Wauwatosa business last week.
According to the police report:
The man was arrested after he spread honey across a desk, damaged a computer mouse pad and threw a Bible and religious brochures on a desk at Hall Automotive, 11011 W. North Ave., at 12:51 p.m. June 20.
A nail was driven through the literature, mouse pad and Bible to bind them together. The jar of honey was on the desk but he opened it and poured it.
He was carrying a backpack full of chicken bones.
It was not known why he was at the dealership.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23