Fans of "Little Red Riding Hood" can see a free performance of the timeless classic presented by the Children's Theatre of Wauwatosa this week at two local schools.
One performance will be held at 10:15 a.m. July 31 at Eisenhower School, 11600 W. Center St.
The other performance will be held at 7 p.m. Aug. 2 at Longfellow Middle School, 7600 W. North Ave.
The performances are being offered as part of the playground program sponsored by the Wauwatosa Recreation Department.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23