Police say two car owners not only got their vehicle windows smashed while staying at the Radisson, but also lost thousands in electronics.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
Two car windows were broken out in the Radisson Hotel parking lot, 2303 N. Mayfair Road, before 8 a.m. Oct. 13.
There were none of the usual pry marks found around the windows and police couldn't find any evidence pointing to the tool used to smash the windows out.
Both of the vehicles were locked and both had laptop computers and other equipment, including a camera valued at over $1,000.
There was no video surveillance of the crime but police are investigating the serial numbers.
The total value of items taken is estimated at $3,600 and damage to the windows is estimated at $400.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23