Three Milwaukee boys were arrested after trying to flee police in a stolen 1998 Honda Accord at 10:26 p.m. March 17.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
The boys, ages 16, 16 and 15, were seen driving Southbound on Glenview Avenue with their high beams on. The officer followed them and, after a registration check revealed the car was stolen, tried pulling them over.
The youths gunned it, hitting speeds of 90 to 100 MPH. Officers chased them into the Lower Harwood Municipal parking lot, 7735 Harwood Ave., where the boys jumped out and tried running across a pedestrian bridge.
Responding officers were able to chase down and apprehend them.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23