Wauwatosa police arrested a 23-year-old Milwaukee man for driving a stolen car after a fight with his ex-girlfriend left the vehicle blocking traffic at the intersection of West Burleigh and North Mayfair roads.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
The fight started after the man picked up a 21-year-old West Allis woman while giving his ex a ride to work. The ride was smooth until the man and newly picked up woman started planning "pit stops."
The talk about pit stops prompted the ex to start hurling insults at the driver. The driver escalated the fight by punching the woman in the head. The woman started swinging at him, trying to take his keys.
Police responding found the man walking down the road and the two women in the van, which was now blocking traffic.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23