It was three burnouts and you're out for a 59-year-old Milwaukee man when he was arrested for drunken driving, fifth offense, at 2:17 a.m. April 22.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
An officer was following the man down Milwaukee Avenue when he accelerated after the stop sign at Wauwatosa Avenue, burning rubber. The officer followed him as he straddled the center line and drove 15 to 20 mph over the speed limit. He spun his tires at Harwood Avenue and 68th Street as well.
When the officer pulled him over, the man profusely apologized for speeding. He refused a breath test and blood draw results are pending.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23