A 47-year-old Milwaukee man allegedly drank a pint of vodka before and while driving, leading to his arrest at 5 p.m. April 23. Wauwatosa police say he had a blood-alcohol content of 0.30, and that his 6-year-old son was in the car.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
The man was called in after drivers saw him weaving into the center lane at 74th Street and Washington Avenue. He was pulled over after police saw him make a U-turn over the median on Wisconsin Avenue.
Police found that his license had been revoked for drunken driving.
He admitted to having a drinking problem and that he shouldn't have been driving.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23