A woman walking with her 5-year-old not only nearly had her purse stolen, but was asked to perform sexual acts on a man who exposed himself to her and her daughter April 30, according to a Wauwatosa police report.
Also from the report:
The woman was at the bus stop at 60th Street and North Avenue when she felt a tug on her purse. She turned around and saw a man standing there. She yelled at him, but the man was unfazed.
He sat next to her. "Do you drink?" he asked, pulling out a 24-ounce can of beer. She told him she didn't drink and held her child close, covering her eyes and ears.
The man asked her to perform a sex act next. She told him to leave.
He didn't leave. He pulled his penis out and told her to perform the sex act. She called the police and left until she couldn't see him anymore.
Officers found him at 3:02 p.m. in the 6700 block of North Avenue carrying his beer and yelling "Hey girl!" at another woman who was trying to get away from him. They promptly arrested him.
He denied everything except for buying the beer. He said he was asking for a transfer ticket instead of asking for the sexual act.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23