Wauwatosa residents can eat out without a guilty conscience at the Dine Out for Cystic Fibrosis event taking place all day on May 15.
To participate, mention that you want to be a part of the "CF Dine Out Event" at one of the following restaurants: Leff's Lucky Town, Colonel Hart's, The Ruby Tap, Saz's or Yo Mama. A percentage of the proceeds will benefit the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23