A man's drug dealer left him overdosing, gasping and holding his chest in the parking lot of Aurora Health Clinic, 4025 N. 92nd St., at 7:25 p.m. June 20, according to a Wauwatosa police report.
Also in the report:
The man, after taking Valium and drinking alcohol, was picked up from outside his parents' Brookfield home by his drug dealer.
They drove around and parked in Milwaukee, where the man shot the heroin into his wrist. Shortly after he felt woozy. The next thing he remembers is waking up in an ambulance.
He had been dropped off in the Aurora Health Clinic lot. Workers there said the man's dealer was last seen putting a phone on the man's chest and driving away.
The man's name, age and community were redacted from the report.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23