A man wearing a nylon mask robbed Papa Murphy's, 7630 W. Bluemound Road, at knifepoint at 12:30 p.m. Aug. 10.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
The man walked straight behind the counter with a large plastic bag and said something to the employees.
His speech was muffled by the nylon mask over his face so employees asked him what he wanted.
He pulled a butcher knife from his waistband, grabbed an employee by the arm, and told her to open the register.
He put the money in the plastic bag and ran off, getting into a tan- or gold-colored Pontiac four-door car, and drove off.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23