After a shooting that left a woman wounded at Potawotami Bingo Casino on June 16, Wauwatosa resident Gregory Harmon has been charged with three class A misdemeanors.
The counts including carrying a concealed weapon, endangering safety by using a dangerous weapon with a detectable amount of controlled substance and carrying a handgun where alcohol is sold and consumed.
According to the criminal complaint:
Witnesses said that Harmon, while drinking at Potawotami Bingo Casino's bar, got into a shouting match and later a fistfight with others at the bar. Harmon was being attacked by multiple men and pulled a gun out of a bag.
Security yelled that he had a gun and to get back when Harmon fired twice, hitting a woman in the upper thigh.
He was found to have THC, the active ingredient in marijuana, in his blood.
The charges carry a maximum combined total of either a $30,000 fine, 18 months in prison or both.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23