A man accused of taking money from a woman denied it, then got angry and took $20 from her.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
A woman believed she had $20 taken from her purse while waiting for the bus at Harwood and Glenview avenues at 1:56 p.m. Aug. 29.
She chased the man she thought had taken her money down, threw her purse on the ground and yelled at him.
He denied taking the money but eventually got angry, snatched a $20 out of her purse and ran away.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23