A male student at Wauwatosa West High School was arrested after he pushed a school official into a doorway, bruising his wrist at 2:12 p.m. Oct. 30.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
The school official, who was unnamed in the report, was told the student appeared to be high. He brought the student into the associate principal's office and said he'd be back after making a quick announcement.
The student got angry and swore, trying to run out of the office. The official tried holding him back, but was pushed into the doorframe, hurting his wrist. The two wrestled for 10 to 15 seconds before a school resource officer broke up the fight.
The student admitted to having marijuana on him and was found with a marijuana pipe and one gram of marijuana. He said he was angry with the official because he was going to be late for work.
The student was suspended and arrested for battery to a school employee and marijuana possession.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23