A plumber fought for his tools and, as a result, was dragged by a vehicle through the Home Depot parking lot.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
The plumber was leaving the store at 4100 N. 124th St. at 12:29 p.m. Dec. 4, when he noticed people moving tools from his work van into another van. He ran up to the van, grabbed its driver by the sweatshirt and tried pulling himself in.
The man drove off, fighting the plumber off and pushing him out of the seat. The plumber kept pace with the van and opened the sliding door. There he saw a woman laying in the van, who screamed at him to get out and kicked him out of the van.
He was dragged 30 feet through the parking lot before falling over.
Three tools and two buckets of scrap were taken, amounting to an estimated loss of between $1,110 and $1,120.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23