A small, clear plastic bag of marijuana was found on the floor in front of a cash register at Macy's inside Mayfair mall, 2500 North Mayfair Road, at about 7:40 p.m. August 1.
An unidentified male employee discovered the bag of weed on the ground, the report said, but does not know when it would have appeared or who it would belong to.
Police could not recover digital surveillance of the area because the camera was not pointed in that direction during the potential time of the incident, the report said.
The bag of marijuana weighed about 0.61 grams.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23