Athleta, a performance apparel store for women, plans to open at Mayfair Mall later this year, the mall announced today.
The store, which will be Athleta's third in the state, will be on the lower level of the mall near the new corridor to Nordstrom.
"This has been a year full of growth and exciting changes at Mayfair," Stephen Smith, general manager of the mall, said in a press release. "Our redevelopment expansion is successfully progressing and we continue to add retailers that provide an extraordinary retail experience for our customers."
Athleta offers clothing tailored specifically for a variety of sports from yoga to cycling, as well as general activewear, dresses and accessories.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23