Wauwatosa police say investigations so far indicate that the woman found dead in a West Allis storage unit Thursday night likely was killed during a domestic dispute.
Sarah Rosia, 24, of Milwaukee is believed to have been killed in Wauwatosa, before her body was taken to the storage unit.
Police continue to look Benjamin Germano, a 32-year-old man suspected in the homicide.
He drives a black 2001 Toyota Corolla with Wisconsin license plate144KJV, according to Wauwatosa police.
Anyone who has seen Germano or his vehicle is asked to call the Police Department at (414) 471-8430.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23