Candidates running for seats on the Wauwatosa Common Council will present their views about city issues during a debate at 7 p.m. March 24 at the Wauwatosa Women's Club, 1626 N. Wauwatosa Ave.
Candidates from the contested races in districts 1, 2, 3 and 8 will answer questions posed by the local branch of the Republican Party of Milwaukee County.
The public is invited to attend.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23