Anne Merritt and Lucas Breytung of Milwaukee are planning a May 6, 2011, wedding at Our Redeemer Lutheran Church in Wauwatosa.
Parents of the couple are Dan and Cindy Merritt of Wauwatosa and Jim and Barb Breytung of Delavan.
The bride-to-be earned her bachelor's degree in psychology from the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse. She is a family care case manager with Jewish Family Services in Milwaukee.
The future groom earned his bachelor's degree in communications from UW-La Crosse. He is an inventory manager with Geneva Supply in Burlington.
They became engaged May 2, 2010, after a weekend visiting La Crosse with friends.
- Wauwatosa School Notes: May 12
- Wedding: Walsh-Yentz
- Engagements: Yentz-Leen
- Engagement: Pintar-Breen
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of July 6
- Wauwatosa Independence Day celebration fills the day
- Senior Meals: Week of June 29
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of June 8
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of May 4