Kristen Kargus and Todd Kriegl of Wauwatosa are planning a June 11, 2011, wedding at Old St. Mary Catholic Church in Milwaukee.
Parents of the couple are Dan and Judy Kargus of Wauwatosa and Gilbert and Elaine Kriegl of Milwaukee.
The bride-to-be earned her bachelor's degree in psychology and social work from Bradley University in Peoria, Ill. She is a commercial lines team leader with RC Insurance Services in Hartland.
The future groom is a building engineer with East Bank Storage in Milwaukee.
The two became engaged June 6, 2010, on the pier in front of the Milwaukee Art Museum and Discovery World Museum.
- Wauwatosa School Notes: May 12
- Wedding: Walsh-Yentz
- Engagements: Yentz-Leen
- Engagement: Pintar-Breen
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of July 6
- Wauwatosa Independence Day celebration fills the day
- Senior Meals: Week of June 29
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of June 8
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of May 4