Longtime Wauwatosa residents Gene and MaryAlice Brown will celebrate their 60th wedding anniversary with their family July 5 and 6.
The two were married June 14, 1952, at St. Margaret of Scotland Church in Chicago. MaryAlice's sister, Lois, was the maid of honor, while Gene's brother, Jim, was the best man. The wedding reception was held at Midlothian Country Club with friends and family, including their parents, P. Wallace and Alice Enright and James and Alta Brown.
They celebrated their wedding by honeymooning in Colorado.
The will celebrate their anniversary with their eight children, Dave, Dennis, Alison, Tim, Kathy, Steve, Terry and Pat, their 25 grandchildren, their three great-grandchildren, and other family and friends.
- Wauwatosa School Notes: May 12
- Wedding: Walsh-Yentz
- Engagements: Yentz-Leen
- Engagement: Pintar-Breen
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of July 6
- Wauwatosa Independence Day celebration fills the day
- Senior Meals: Week of June 29
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of June 8
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of May 4