Alison Jeske and Benjamin Chiaro, both of Zephyr Cove, Nev., are planning a summer of 2011 wedding in Wisconsin.
Parents of the engaged couple are Chris and Robin Jeske of Wauwatosa and Martin and Sue Chiaro of Verona.
The bride-to-be earned her degree in music education from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. She was a substitute teacher and is in the process of moving to Santa Barbara, Calif.
The future groom earned his degree in physics from UW-Madison. He is attending graduate school at the University of California in Santa Barbara beginning in fall 2010.
The couple became engaged on the top of a mountain around Lake Tahoe on Feb. 21, 2010.
- Wauwatosa School Notes: May 12
- Wedding: Walsh-Yentz
- Engagements: Yentz-Leen
- Engagement: Pintar-Breen
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of July 6
- Wauwatosa Independence Day celebration fills the day
- Senior Meals: Week of June 29
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of June 8
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of May 4