A Wauwatosa man charged with killing his former girlfriend and then driving around with her body in his car for four days has pleaded guilty to a reduced charge of second-degree intentional homicide.
Benjamin Germano, 32, will be sentenced Nov. 5.
Germano was charged with strangling Sarah Rosio on Jan. 13 at his apartment in the 6700 block of Vista Ave. in Wauwatosa.
The body of the 24-year-old Milwaukee woman was found in a West Allis storage unit.
Germano told friends he "snapped" after Rosio attacked him in front of their daughter, a toddler, according to a criminal complaint.
He was arrested in Colorado on Jan. 27, two weeks after the homicide.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23