The Wauwatosa School Board on Monday approved increases in total compensation - including a bump in health insurance - for Superintendent Phil Ertl, administrators, and the district's nonunion employees.
Ertl will receive a 3.5 percent increase in total compensation in the 2010-11 school year, while 3 percent increases are planned for the district's administrators and nonunion employees during the same span.
School Board member Mary Jo Randall said she was pleased the increases could be granted, and credited it to "the hard work going on at every level of the district."
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village (2)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23