Douse the Wauwatosa firefighters in water for a good cause during Tosafest in the Village this weekend.
Members of the local firefighters union will take turns in the dunk tank and ask people to fill their boots with dollars for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation from 6 to 9 p.m. Friday and 1 to 9 p.m. Saturday in the 1400 block of Underwood Avenue.
Since Saturday is the ninth anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks, a firefighter memorial will be set up and a brief ceremony will be held to honor emergency professionals who lost their lives that day.
Check back at WauwatosaNOW.com for the time and location of the ceremony.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23