A Wauwatosa West student who showed up to the homecoming dance led police to discover nearly 11 grams of pot in his car.
According to a police report:
The 17-year-old Milwaukee boy was arrested for possession of marijuana with intent to deliver after his vehicle was searched at 9:15 p.m. Saturday.
Chaperons noticed that he and his date, a 17-year-old Wauwatosa girl, were having trouble standing and were shaking during the dance. Eventually they said they had been smoking marijuana in the car beforehand.
He was also cited for having drugs within 1,000 feet of school property.
His date was issued a municipal citation for marijuana possession, but the boy was sent to Milwaukee County Jail.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village (2)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23