The Wauwatosa School Board on Monday will approve its final 2010-11 budget, with a smaller increase than originally projected in the tax levy.
The total tax levy will be $43.9 million, a decrease of roughly $2.6 million from the original budget approval in June. The levy will about 3.4 percent higher than the 2009-10 $42.2 million tax levy.
Total net expenditures for 2010-11 are $89.2 million, up from $82.1 million in 2009-10.
The board also will discuss compensation for the district's non-represented employees at Monday's meeting, which starts at 7 p.m. at the Fisher Building, 12121 W. North Ave.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village (2)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23