Families may get a call from a Wauwatosa Health Department nurse in coming weeks asking a few questions about breastfeeding practices.
Supporting breastfeeding, with its many known benefits for infants and their mothers, is a key strategy in improving the health of families, according to the department.
Survey results will help public health nurses develop strategies to support the needs of Wauwatosa families.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23