Tosa residents can watch a concert fit for a queen Monday night.
The Wauwatosa East bands will play a send-off concert at 7:30 p.m. at East High School, 7500 Milwaukee Ave., as a thank you to the community for its support. The Red Raiders bands will head to jolly ole England to march in London's New Year's Day Parade and perform in historic venues such as Cadogan Hall. All events of the New Year's festival are supported by Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
The concert was rescheduled from later in the week to accommodate the shipment of the Red Raiders bands' equipment to London. Admission is free, although donations to the band program would be appreciated.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village (2)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23