Three bridges in Wauwatosa were spray-painted with graffiti Monday.
According to Wauwatosa Police Department reports:
Numerous words and pictures - many unidentifiable - were drawn in multiple colors of paint underneath bridges at 78th Street and Blue Mound Road, Wisconsin Avenue and Honey Creek Parkway, and Portland Avenue and Honey Creek Parkway.
Those words that could be made out included "aloha," "juice" and "fake."
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village (2)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23