Three incumbents and one newcomer will be uncontested for four seats on the Wauwatosa School Board this spring.
Incumbents Mary Jo Randall (Seat 4), Sharon Muehlfeld (Seat 6) and Lois Weber (Seat 7) all filed their nomination papers by Tuesday's deadline. They will be joined by Thomas Jarosz, who is uncontested in his bid to replace outgoing School Board member Jon Ray in Seat 5.
Randall and Muehlfeld have been on the School Board since 2005. Weber has served since 1976.
School Board members serve three-year, unpaid terms.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village (2)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23