The Menomonee Falls Police Department has sent out an alert today warning residents of a man who claims to work for a tree service but then robs people once he gets inside their homes.
According to the news release:
Wauwatosa and Milwaukee police both reported home invasions involving the same man.
At 93rd and Capitol Drive in Wauwatosa, the man told the female homeowner that he needed to use the bathroom and was there as a representative of Brookfield Tree Service. Once inside, he grabbed the woman from behind and demanded money.
In the Milwaukee incident, he attempted to talk his way into the home claiming he worked for Hoppe Tree Service.
The suspect is a white man, about 25-35 years old, 6 feet tall with a medium build, blond hair, clean shaved, wearing work clothes with a tan baseball-type hat. There is no vehicle description.
No weapon was used nor was one implied. The timeframe of the crimes was 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Menomonee Falls Girl Scout aids in Central America's conservation efforts
- Two suspects apprehended in Menomonee Falls armed robbery
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Major phase in Menomonee Falls' White Stone Station completed
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- The Falls Guy, July 28, 2016: A trip down memory lane
- Falls woman dreams of starting her own dessert bus
- Menomonee Falls man pleads guilty to homicide after killing bicyclist
- Wanakia Wildlife gives a bird's-eye view to Menomonee Falls Nature Camp kids
- Taste of Germantown event to raise funds for pavilion