The Wauwatosa School Board on Monday will tackle a number of topics, including the 2011-12 capital improvement plan and an update on a proposed Montessori school in the district.
The board will vote on two action items: the capital improvement plan and changes to the district's AP math offerings, both of which initially were discussed last month.
A number of other items are up for discussion, including a proposal to start Spanish education in grades one to five, the use of mobile learning devices in classrooms and more information about a potential Montessori program.
The meeting starts at 7 p.m. at the Fisher Building, 12121 W. North Ave.
For an agenda and background information, click here.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village (2)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23