A draft plan for future development in East Tosa will be presented at 7 p.m. Jan. 26 at Fire Station No. 1, 1601 Underwood Ave.
The city and North Avenue Neighborhood Alliance have been working with planning consultant RDG USA since May, in an effort funded by Community Development Block Grant money. The planner has held public information sessions, delved into market data and walked the business district along North Avenue between 60th and 76th streets.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23