Packers fans will be partying Sunday when Green Bay takes on the Chicago Bears in a competition for the NFC Championship and a spot in the Super Bowl this weekend.
Law enforcement officers will be out on the streets making sure people are celebrating responsibly. That means hiring a cab or usin a designated driver when heading out from a bar or party after drinking alcohol.
The Southeast Wisconsin Drunk Driving Task Force will be out from 8 p.m. Jan. 23 to 4 a.m. Jan. 24 looking for impaired drivers. The Milwaukee County Sheriff's Office will patrol the highways and local police departments will keep watch over other main roadways. A total of 13 agencies will participate, including Wauwatosa, Elm Grove, the town and city of Brookfield, Franklin, St. Francis, Cudahy, West Allis, South Milwaukee, Bayside, Greendale and Glendale.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village (2)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23