A 19-year-old Wauwatosa man who bolted when he saw police was arrested for dealing drugs after he sold a quarter pound of marijuana during a sting operation.
According to a Wauwatosa Police Department report:
The man saw a police officer pull up and made a run for it into his house in the 2200 block of 64th Street at 4:46 p.m. Jan. 20. An officer was able to grab him and pull him onto the porch, where the man was tackled and suffered a contusion to his forehead. The man said he was high and paranoid so he freaked out when he saw the cop pull up.
A bag containing 1 gram of pot and $721 was found in his pockets, and a narcotic pain pill in his vehicle. A jar containing different strains of marijuana buds was found next to his bed. He said he planned to smoke them on April 20, a counterculture celebration of smoking weed.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village (2)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23