Mayor Jill Didier has canceled tonight's Wauwatosa Common Council meeting, choosing to heed the advice of the Milwaukee County Sheriff's Office that people should stay off the roads after 6 p.m. due to an expected blizzard.
Agenda items will be held over until the next council meeting, scheduled for Feb. 15.
The panel was scheduled to discuss the proposed fire union contract, among other topics.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23