Wauwatosa has issued a snow emergency for at least the next 48 hours.
During this period, parking is not allowed on city streets. Vehicles left on the street will receive tickets.
The Public Works Department has a few tips for residents during the storm:
• When clearing property, don't blow or push snow into roadways or city medians.
• Notify the Public Works office of any downed branches or trees that could cause damage or obstruct public property, or any flooding or sewer backups resulting from the storm by calling (414) 471-8422.
• Don't place refuse carts on sidewalks or snow drifts. Shovel out an area at the curb or driveway for the cart.
• Don't follow closely when driving behind a snowplow.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village (2)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23