The Wauwatosa-based Salvation Army of Milwaukee County has reached its Christmas fundraising campaign goal of $2.7 million.
The donations will help the organization provide services - including the giving of toys and food next holiday season, a summer lunch program for kids, disaster services, after-school programs and activities for seniors - throughout 2011.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23