Wauwatosa Catholic School - the new school that will open this fall with the merger of St. Pius X and St. Bernard schools - has hired a principal.
Julie D'Amato, who now serves as the principal of Ronald Reagan College Preparatory High School in Milwaukee, will take the reins at Wauwatosa Catholic when the new school year starts.
D'Amato also has served as an adjunct professor of Mount Mary College.
Classes at the new school will be held in the St. Bernard building, 1500 Wauwatosa Ave., while athletics and other activities will be held at St. Pius X, 2520 Wauwatosa Ave.
The school will offer 3-year-old kindergarten through grade eight, and about 200 students are expected to attend in the first year.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23