Additional clients have come forward to accuse the owner of a Wauwatosa massage establishment of sexual assault.
A 27-year-old woman filed a complaint against Brian Norris, owner of Milwaukee's Best Massage at 611 N. Mayfair Road, Jan. 30. This accusation comes a little more than a week after he was arrested for inappropriately touching a female customer.
The Wauwatosa Police Department didn't immediately release this second complaint, and a third complaint has been filed but not released.
According to a Wauwatosa police report:
The 27-year-old woman said the assault happened in March 2010, the first time she showed up for an appointment with Norris.
She said as a new customer she received a form specifically stating her breasts, thighs and buttocks wouldn't be touched. The document also asked about a client's occupation and when she told him she sells adult toys, he got excited.
She claims he made a comment to the effect of, "The massage room is like Las Vegas - what happens there stays there." During the massage, he straddled her, touched her genitals and complimented her body.
The woman said she came forward after hearing about Norris' arrest. A preoccupation with family issues kept her from reporting the assault earlier.
Norris' business has been shut down, but he hasn't been charged with a crime. The district attorney is expected to take up his case in the next couple of weeks. Meanwhile, the city plans to hold a hearing to revoke his massage license.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village (2)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23