Wauwatosa police seized more than 20 grams of marijuana and numerous pieces of drug paraphernalia during a traffic stop early this morning.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
A broken brake light led an officer to pull over a vehicle at North Avenue and Menomonee River Parkway at 12:45 a.m. Immediately, the officer smelled marijuana and noticed bags filled with pot strewn across the backseat.
The driver, a 21-year-old Brookfield man, was arrested for marijuana possession with intent to deliver. Police seized 20.41 grams of drugs, High Times magazine and cigar wrappers, a scale and grinder, which are typical drug dealing tools.
The front-seat passenger, a 20-year-old Port Washington man, was arrested for drug paraphernalia possession after a bong was found in the glove compartment.
The backseat passenger, a 21-year-old Pewaukee man, was arrested for marijuana possession and violating probation. He tried to conceal a pill bottle filled with drugs between his knees.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village (2)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23