A purse containing nearly 65 grams of marijuana was left at a cell phone retailer's kiosk at Mayfair Mall on Saturday afternoon.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
T-Mobile had been busy, so when an employee noticed about 2 p.m. that a purse was left on the counter, he didn't know who had left it behind. He opened the handbag to look for identification but only found makeup and pot.
The drugs had been divvied up into more than 30 plastic bags, a common practice for dealers. The employee turned the purse and its contents over to mall security, which in turn gave the marijuana to police.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23