Windy days and rain have knocked down some of the American flags hanging along North Avenue.
Richard Bachman, the man who raised the money to purchase the flags, said he's found a few downed flags. But he assumes people have taken a few home.
If flags are found, Bachman asks people to call the Wauwatosa Public Works Department at (414) 479-8933 or drop them off at the Police Department, 1700 N. 116 St.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village (2)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23