The Tosa Pool at Hoyt Park will close for the season on Labor Day.
With warm temperatures anticipated for the holiday weekend, people can get in their last splashes, ride the slides and dive into the deep water during open swim Saturday, Sunday and Monday from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Pool members can be admitted starting an hour earlier.
Admission costs $7.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village (2)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23